It has been mandated by the city that all retail stores in Kingston require masks for their customers. Customers that fall under exemption from wearing a face covering under the Section 22 Order, we are happy to do a parking lot pick-up for you (see below for more).
Sigrid’s is open again for public shopping, but with a few changes and a couple new rules. For starters, our new hours are:
Monday through Friday
9am to 5pm ~ regular public shopping*
3pm to 6pm ~ parking lot pick-ups for phone or online orders
10am to 4pm ~ regular public shopping* only
Sundays will remain closed for the time being.
*Now, there are few other changes with regards to in-person shopping that we need everyone to be aware of.
- Only 5 customers will be allowed in the store at a time. When that has been reached, you may wait outside until a space opens up for you.
- All shoppers must maintain a safe 6 foot distance from staff and other customers in the store. Decals will be on the floor to help you navigate.
If you still prefer to avoid public shopping, you can still place email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone. Please be specific when requesting products, and be aware that our hours for processing these orders are now reduced. Do not send your credit card information via email, we will call you when your order is ready for payment over the phone. We are still doing home delivery if you cannot get to the store.
A final reminder that you should not come to the store if you are sick with the following symptoms:
- Fever (feeling hot to the touch, a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or higher)
- Cough that’s new or worsening (continuous, more than usual)
- Barking cough, making a whistling noise when breathing (croup)
- Shortness of breath (out of breath, unable to breathe deeply)
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Runny nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
- Stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
- Lost sense of taste or smell
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Headache that’s unusual or long lasting
- Digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
- Muscle aches
- Extreme tiredness that is unusual (fatigue, lack of energy)
- Falling down often
- For young children and infants: sluggishness or lack of appetite
Also, if you have traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
I would also like to extend a warm thank you to all our customers who have continued to support us through this awkward and difficult time. We genuinely appreciate your patience and ongoing patronage.